COLSEN FIRE PIT is interested in maintaining your privacy while creating valuable, robust websites, applications and platform, giving you the best user experience possible, and in some cases developing a personal relationship with you to provide you with customized services, products, and information. If you have any questions now or during your visit, please contact us using our Contact Us form.
Personal data we collect.
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, subscribe to our newsletter or communicate with our customer service.
• Identify and Authenticate: We may use Your information to verify You when You create, access, or manage Your account;
• Provide our Services: We may use Your information to provide our Services, process and fulfill orders, provide customer support, manage Your account, and to otherwise comply with our contractual obligations to You. We (and/or our service providers) may use Your financial information to process purchases made by You;
• Communicate with You: We may use Your information when we communicate with You (e.g., when we respond to a customer support request or other inquiry; notify You of any updates regarding our Services; deliver targeted ads and content; newsletters; etc.);
• Improve our Services: We may use Your Information to understand how our Services are being used and how we can improve them;
• Customize Your experience: We may use Your Information to personalize our Services to You. This may include remembering Your preferences for language or volume or displaying videos that You might enjoy, based upon Your viewing choices;
• Market and Advertise: We may use Your information to show You ads on third-party sites and to send You offers. We may also use Your Information in delivering third-party advertisements to You. This may include "targeted ads" based upon Your activities;
• Debugging: We may use Your information to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• To Aggregate Data or Create Anonymous Data: We may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data records from Your Personal Information and other individuals whose Personal Information we collect. We make Personal Information into anonymous data by excluding information (such as Your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to You. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and promote our business;
• Comply with the Law: We may use Your data where we are legally required to do so. For example, we may need to gather Your data to respond to a subpoena or court order; and
• Protect Your Information: We may use Your information to provide technical support to You, where required, and to ensure the security of our Services is appropriate.
We may anonymize, backup, and delete certain information. We may also use Your information to prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity We may use algorithms and other automated means to implement any of the above. Whenever we process Your information for one of these purposes, we have determined that one or more of the following lawful bases apply:
• Performance of a contract;
• Legitimate commercial interest;
• Compliance with a legal obligation; or
• Your Consent.
Users: We collect your device’s precise location when you visit our website or open and use the app, including while the app is running in the background when it is in user mode. We may also collect information about you from other sources like third party services, and optional programs in which you participate, which we may combine with other information we have about you. We collect personal information that You provide to us in connection with Your use of our Services. “Personal Information” is data that can be used to identify or contact You. This includes Your name, street address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, and other information that You voluntarily give us to use when You use our Services. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personal Information You submit to us. Inaccurate information may affect Your ability to use our Services, the information You receive when using our Services, and our ability to contact You. For example, your email address should be kept current because that is one of the primary manners in which we communicate with You. You are under no obligation to provide us with Personal Information of any kind; however, your refusal to do so may prevent You from using many of our Services. The information we may collect from You includes:
• Contact Information; i.e., Your name, company name if appliable, e-mail address, street address, phone number, etc., when You register for any of our Services;
• Registration Information; i.e., any data You provide us when You register for any of our Services;
• Marketing Information; i.e., data You provide us regarding Your preferences in receiving newsletters, emails, participating in market research, and or entering a contest, etc.;
• Communications; i.e., data You provide us when you send us an email, post a comment, request information, etc.;
• Demographic Information; i.e., data that You provide us regarding Your age, gender, city, state, country of residence, zip code, etc. when You register for any of our Services, post a comment with this data, or email us with this data;
• Transaction Information: i.e., data such as Your order history, products, and services that You have purchased from us, information needed to process and fulfill Your order, etc.;
• Financial information: i.e., data such as Your payment method (i.e., valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date, billing zip code) that we may collect when You purchase, order, or request information about our Services. We store only very limited, if any, financial information we collect from You. Credit card data is tokenized and held by a certified third-party service provider. Otherwise, all financial information is stored by our own internal payment processors;
• Profile information and Uploaded Content: i.e., data such as Your username, password, your photograph, interests, social medial account ID, preferences, images, audio, video, text, etc.; and
Will we share your personal data with outside parties?
We will not sell personal data to third parties. We generally only share personal data with our contracted service providers and advisors. However, there will be other times when we need to share or disclose personal data you provide for a specific purpose, for example:
• We may need to disclose your personal data to third parties in the event that we sell or liquidate any part of our business or assets; This may involve the transfer of some or all of your Information if we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit's assets is sold or merged in this way.
• To service providers or Partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. [If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.]
The Site may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, check-ins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as [Apple’s Game Center, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. [If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join our mobile application.]
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
If you connect using our mobile application:
Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [Bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of personal data collected via COLSEN FIRE PIT’ websites. You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that information and personal data may flow over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. When you sign into your account on our website or app, we may give you the option to stay signed into your account for a certain period of time. If you are using a public or shared computer, we encourage you not to choose to stay signed in. You or any other user of the computer/browser you signed in on will be able to view and access most parts of your account and take certain specific actions during this signed in period without any further authorization.
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have access to that personal data and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can do this by using our Contact Us form. You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your personal data, or by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in e-mails we send to you. You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you, or to have your personal data removed from our customer relationship management (CRM) databases at any time by using our Contact Us form. If you withdraw your consent for the use or disclosure of your personal information for purposes set out in this Privacy Notice you may not have access to our services, and we might not be able to provide you all of the Services and customer support offered to our users and authorized under this Privacy Notice and our User Agreement.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. Cookies do many different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that the advertisements and other content you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. They can be set by the website that you are visiting (known as first party cookies) or by another entity such as an advertising network (known as third party cookies). Session cookies are temporary and once you close the browser window they are deleted from your device. Persistent cookies remain on your device for a longer period and are used by the website to recognize your device when you return.
Special Offers and Updates
Contests and Sweepstakes
When You enter a contest, challenge or sweepstakes with Colsen Fire Pit, we will use the information You submit to determine a winner, to provide the winner(s) with their prizes (including via mail by sharing Personal Data with the postal or delivery service), and for auditing and legal purposes. We need such consent because Your purpose in and reason for submitting Your information is for and in connection with Your contest entry.
ACCOUNT TERMINATION AND DELETION
If for any reason You terminate Your user account with us, we will destroy active records containing Your Personal Data as soon as reasonably possible. “Reasonably” here means no more than thirty business days from the termination of the account; however, we may have to retain some information for a longer period as legal records or for auditing purposes, as we need to retain data where we have a valid justification to hold on to it, such as to resolve disputes, keep track of product sales or comply with our legal obligations, or to so we know not to use it again pursuant to a User’s request. If You are a resident or citizen of a country where the GDPR applies, and ask us to delete Your account, we will remove Your Personal Data from our Service, and then from our records in accordance with our data deletion cycle, except that we may retain Personal Data where we have a valid justification to hold on to it, such as to resolve disputes, keep track of product sales or comply with our legal obligations, or to so we know not to use it again pursuant to a User’s request. If we terminate Your access to the Service, we may retain enough information to prevent You from signing up for the Service in the future.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data, we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about Yon under certain circumstances. Your information may be disclosed for the following reasons:
(a) By Law or to Protect Rights
(b) Service Providers
We may share Your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf (“Service Providers”), including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing to assist us in providing our Services to You. Our Service Providers may have limited access to Your Personal Information in the course of providing their products or services to us, so that we in turn can provide our Services to you. These Service Providers may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content related to the operation and maintenance of our Services. Access to Your Personal Information by these Service Providers is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the Service Providers to perform its limited function for us.
(c) Other Third Parties
We may share Your information with advertisers and investors for the purposes of conducting general business analysis. We may also share Your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
(d) Sale or Bankruptcy
(e) Website Analytics
(f) Marketing Communications
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control thirdparty solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
What are Beacons? Web beacons (also called “web tags” or “pixels”) are tiny graphics or scripts that communicate information from Your device to a server. Beacons can be embedded in online or mobile content, videos, advertisements, or emails. They allow a server to read certain types of information from Your device, such as when You viewed the beacon (and thus the content in which it is embedded) and the IP address of the device on which You viewed the beacon. We use beacons for a variety of purposes, including to analyze the use of our Services and (in conjunction with cookies) to provide content and ads that are more relevant to You. What are SDKs? SDKs are third-party computer code that we may incorporate into our mobile applications that may be used for a variety of purposes, including to provide us with analytics regarding the use of our mobile applications, to integrate with social media, add features or functionality to our app, or to facilitate online advertising. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on Your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. There are a number of ways to opt out of having Your online activity and device data collected by third parties. Most web browsers and mobile operating systems have an option that allows you to block cookies. Please note however that using these tools to opt out of tracking and targeting does not mean that You will not receive advertising while using our Services or on other websites, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs. It will exclude you, however, from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks and platforms, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms. Do Not Track? We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. If you set the Do-Not-Track signal on Your browser, we will honor such signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
. (b) Emails and Communications If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, email, or other communications from us You may opt-out by: (1) noting Your preferences at the time you register Your account with us, or (2) contacting our support department.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect Your Personal Information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the Personal Information You provide Us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. No method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception and other types of misuse. Although we try to keep the information you trust us with secure, we cannot guarantee complete security of Your information.
Important Information for Users in California
This section applies only to California residents. It describes how we collect, use, and share Personal Information of California residents in operating our Services, and the rights of California users with respect to that Personal Information. For purposes of this section, “Personal Information” has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) but does not include information exempted from the scope of the CCPA.
California Shine the Light Law
Under California’s "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide Personal Information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once a calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year—e.g., requests made in 2020 will receive information regarding 2019 sharing activities. To obtain this information, please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of Your message. We will provide the requested information to you at Your e-mail address in response. Please allow thirty (30) days for a response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
(a) California Consumer Privacy Act
How We Collect, Use, and Share Your Personal Information. We collect the following statutory categories (as defined by CCPA) of Personal Information:
Personal Identifiable Information
Your California Privacy Rights.As a California resident, you have the rights listed below. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases we may decline Your request as permitted by law. In certain circumstances, you have rights in relation to the Personal Information we hold about You. We set out below an outline of those rights and how to exercise those rights. Please note that we will require You to verify Your identity before responding to any requests to exercise Your rights. To exercise any of Your rights, please email us at email@example.com. In Your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, or whether you would like to have Your Personal Information that you have provided to us deleted from our database. Please note that for each of the rights below we may have valid legal reasons to refuse Your request; in such instances we will let You know if that is the case.
Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to You the following:
• The categories of Personal Information we have collected about You;
• The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Your Personal Information;
• The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information; and • The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about You. We will comply upon receipt of a verifiable request from You. Right to Deletion. You may request that we delete Personal Information we hold about You by sending us a verifiable request. We have no obligation to comply with Your request to delete Your Personal Information if it is necessary for us to maintain Your Personal Information in order to:
• Complete the transaction for which Your Personal Information was collected, provide the service requested by You, or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing business relationship with You, or otherwise perform a contract between the business and You;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another user to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if You have provided informed consent.
• To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business;
• Comply with a legal obligation; and
• Otherwise use the user’s Personal Information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the user provided the information. Right to opt-out. You have the right, at any time, to direct a business that sells Personal Information about You to third parties not to sell Your Personal Information.
Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against You because You for exercising any of Your rights stated herein, including, but not limited to, by:
• Denying our Services to You;
• Charging different prices for services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
• Providing a different level or quality of our Services to You; and
• Suggesting that You will receive a different price for our Services or a different level or quality of services. Nothing prohibits us from charging You a different price or rate, or from providing a different level or quality of our Services to You, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to You by Your information. We do not offer any financial incentives, including payments to You as compensation, for the collection of Your Personal Information, the sale of Personal Information, or the deletion of Your Personal Information.
Exercise California Rights to information, access, and deletion: California Residents may exercise their California rights to access information or assert deletion rights by contacting Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to opt-out of the “sale” of Your Personal Information: Colsen Fire Pit does not sell Your Personal Information in the conventional sense (i.e., for money). Like many companies, however, we use services that help deliver interest-based ads to you and may transfer Personal Information to business partners for their use. Making Personal Information (such as online identifiers or browsing activity) available to these companies may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA. You may request to opt out of such “sale” of Your Personal Information clicking here: Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Please note that You will still see some advertising, regardless of Your selection.
Important Information for Users in Nevada
EUROPEAN UNION GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
We exclusively market and sell our Services to United States-based organizations and individuals. Even though we do not intentionally collect information about residents of the European Union ("EU"), some EU residents' data may be inadvertently collected through marketing channels or by virtue of our customers’ legitimate use of our Services. Collection and storage of any EU resident's data by us is minimal and incidental. No such data is used for marketing or any other purpose. Further, we do not intentionally collect information on individuals under 18 years of age, regardless of their residency. Incidental exposure to this information may be possible if, for example, our customers upload this information to one of our Services or it is inadvertently captured by our marketing organization. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are an EU resident and would like to request that your data be securely removed from our systems, however collected, please send an email with proof of EU residency to email@example.com. We will remove all relevant data, so long as that removal is technically feasible, does not impact the legitimate accounting or business practices of our customers, and does not violate other regulatory or legal standards with which we must comply. We will also cooperate with our customers in good faith to address any requests they receive or that may impact them directly.
Notification of claims of infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify COLSEN FIRE PIT agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Agent"), at:
COLSEN FIRE PIT
4777 NW 72nd Ave
Miami, FL 33166
Augusto Perera, Esq.
A 121 Alhambra Plaza, Suite 1500,
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Please provide our Agent with the following Notice:
a) Identify the material on the https://colsenfirepits.com site or app that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
b) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
c) A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
d) Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
e) Your physical or electronic signature. https://colsenfirepits.com will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below. If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site [or our mobile application], you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site [or our mobile application]. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site [or our mobile application], but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems. Copyright © 2020 COLSEN FIRE PIT.
TERMS OF SERVICE
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
VIDEO RECTANGULAR FIRE PIT
VIDEO ROUND FIRE PIT
Your Privacy Rights